Are you more of a hands-on learner? Then this section is for you!
Here, you'll find step-by-step tutorials of to learn the basics of Cubzh by making small games.
If you haven't installed Cubzh yet, checkout the download page.
- Tutorial n°1: Tutoworld - Discover the fundamentals of coding a Cubzh game with this 10-minutes tutorial!
- Tutorial n°2: Lone Scoundrel - Learn more advanced techniques in this intermediate tutorial, like procedural generation or object pooling
- Tutorial n°3: Space Race - Discover how to turn your Cubzh game multiplayer :)
- Setting a fixed in-game daytime
- Instantiating an item
- Disable movement
- Setting the groups the player collides with
- Detecting a collision between the player and an object
- Basic raycasting (from player)
- Toggling between the in-game and UI pointers
- Getting a random number in a range